Due to factors such as confidentiality and sensitivity, the below represents only a fraction of our mandates:
- Departments in charge:Sales, Marketing, Operations & part of Accounts (Invoicing/Receivables etc)
- COO will report directly to the CEO.
- 5 Direct Reporting lines: Heads of Retail Sales, Exports, Food Services, Marketing and Operations) and around 400 indirect reporting.
- Preparation and implementation of Sales, Marketing & Operation budget.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at management level and implement business plan and strategy that align with organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Communicate to all levels of the Unit, business strategy and objectives.
- Set and monitor Key Performance Indexes (KPIs) of the various departments reporting to COO (as shown above) against standards and targets. (He will not be responsible for Finance & HR Departments).
- Make periodical SWOT analysis of the company to identify business threats and opportunities and develop business plans to address them.
- Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction and delight. Lead and direct employees of responsible departments to ensure that the company’s business strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- Take company to the next level of performance by securing the existing business while concentrating more on the export development in the GAFTA, Asia and MENA region and improve profitability in the bottom line.
- Evaluate and develop the Team and ensure proper succession planning in cooperation with CEO and HR Head.
- Leads by example.
- Able to Multitask.
- Financial, Sales and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems.
- Be an excellent judge of character.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Motivated and results driven.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Strategic in approach while being hands-on.
- Presentable and culturally sensitive.
- Values and practices teamwork. Has a collaborative and flexible working style.
- 15 to 20 years operational and commercial experience in developing and executing successful business strategies and plans at the level of business head with P & L responsibility.
- Proven abilities to achieve tangible business results and to develop business as per strategy of higher management.
Experience in the FMCG Industry
- Age between 35 - 45
- Preferred Male candidate