ND & Associates is an executive search firm that offers consolidated Headhunting services across the Middle Eastern marketplaces, with a predominant focus on local market leaders as well as emerging companies and SMEs.
With a passion towards what they do, our Headhunters are fully committed to delivering Executive Search Excellence to companies who are seeking assistance with their leadership requirements. Our Execution strategies coupled with our in-depth industry and market knowledge, all allow our clients to join an immediate high ROI, by delivering high-caliber Human Capital solutions tailored in accordance with cultural, behavioral and technical requirements.
Our team has been carefully assembled to include Recruitment Specialists as well as Industry Experts. Our success is primarily rooted in our core values which drive us to engage with our clients in a strategic manner.
Founded in 2008 and growing at an increasingly rapid pace, ND & Associates is currently considered to be one of the premiere Headhunting outfits across the Middle East.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for independently managing the executive search process, to generate & develop new business for permanent recruitment within GCC.
An all-rounded role that entails clients’ acquisition, on-going business development, candidate attraction and relationship management.
- Pro-actively generating leads and establishing a solid network across diversified industries
- Calling, arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients in the region.
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements with clients.
- Managing the entire recruitment process and prioritizing workload.
- Qualifying client requisitions by interacting with all the stakeholders.
- Implementing a diverse range of talent acquisition and candidate attraction strategies catered to client requisitions, these include direct headhunting & executive search, job advertising and database scanning.
- Conducting on-going market research and mapping across the industry to identify prospective clients and remain up-to-date with market developments.
- Building a strong candidate network and managing relationships for various sectors.
- Conducting in-depth telephonic and face-to-face interviews, as well as candidate assessments.
- Keeping record of all activities using the company’s internal software.
- Remaining up-to-date with trends and techniques in recruitment and executive search
- Undergoing monthly reviews and quarterly Appraisals
- Reaching assigned KPIs and Financial Targets
- Undergoing continuous in-house and professional training
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and business development for multi sectors; alternatively working within a renowned executive search or headhunting firm with a proven track record of billings.
- Experience in handling and managing teams.
- Expertise in generating & developing new business within GCC.
- Excellent success stories in developing successful relationship with clients.
- Proven experience in working across highly competitive environments
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong networker with high ability to build relationships
- Customer focused
- High negotiation and communication skills
- Natural salesmanship
- Organized with a high ability to multitask and manage workloads
- Culturally sound
- Targets & results-driven
- Pro-active with a win-win attitude
- Go getter
- A strong desire to excel in Executive Search